Ecobee stat with bmplus 3000

Post your questions and comments here.
c5ct

Ecobee stat with bmplus 3000

Post by c5ct »

Was looking for a wiring diagram on how to properly use an ecobee stat with the bmplus 3000 with three zones. Single stage gas forced air heat and cool.
Pcyrana

Re: Ecobee stat with bmplus 3000

Post by Pcyrana »

Can you give me the specific model number of the ecobee thermostat you have?
The terminal designations would help as well.
c5ct

Post by c5ct »

Thanks for the response. Got it wired up fine but decided to keep the nest stat I had instead. For anyone interested stayed with the nest because it was more user friendly for the basic hvac system I have. With one less communication panel on the furnace.
rerpe@comcast.net

Post by rerpe@comcast.net »

I would like to reopen this thread! I need correct wiring between a Ecobee EMS Thermostat and a BMPlus 3000 controller board.
This is for a system that is AC only, Two stage.
Wiring diagram in the Ecobee manual has usual Red Green and Yellow wires between the Ecobee interface and the BMPlus 3000, that's no problem, but when the Ecobee is configured for two stage cooling the fourth wire is attached to the ACC1r terminal on the Ecobee interface - BUT WHAT TERMINAL SHOULD THAT WIRE ATTACH TO ON THE BMPlus 3000?

See attached wiring diagram from the Ecobee manual (this diagram includes single stage heat).
Thx, Rich

See also - attachment - response from Ecobee to this question. (or, Non-response). Ecobee is essentially asking EWC the same question: how do I wire the thermostat for the second stage cooling if there is no Y2 terminal on the thermostat connection block on the BMPlus 3000?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.