I have same problem.
Informatyk

Re: EWC Technical Support

Post by Informatyk »

Good job, thanks bitcoin
Twowatt

Post by Twowatt »

When one zone is running continuous fan, and a second zone calls for cooling, will the zone calling for fan close until the second zone is satisfied?
phreddie5

Post by phreddie5 »

I wanted to thank EWC and specifically John Brown for all his technical support in my transition from ST-2C to NCM-300 board in preparation for me to move to Wifi T-Stats! He was very patient with me and helped me address my wiring issue and walked me through the additional steps i want to take to add a 24V transformer to my unit as my system was stealing power from my equipment.

Awesome support!!
vadigor123

Post by vadigor123 »

This is useful information
Parish6503

Post by Parish6503 »

I have 2 zone forced hot air and central AC with EW-ST-2E control board. In 2017, I had my local HVAC professional install the Pro1AQ t855i Wifi Thermostats for each zone. The wifi on the thermostat for the master no longer functions properly. I want ecobee and know that I will need a NCM300 control board.

I've read the technical bulletins and documents at
https://ewccontrols.com/acrobat/090512a0369.pdf
https://www.ewccontrols.com/acrobat/090375a0226.pdf

and watched a YouTube video of a EW-ST-2E to NCM300 upgrade (that includes a shout out to John Brown) at www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqDAymD3c-A

My concern is that in 2017, my HVAC installer may have customized/altered the wiring on the EW-ST-2E to allow for the Pro1AQ t855i thermostats to function. I've attached photos of my control board. Can anyone tell me if the original wiring was altered in 2017 and if so, whether I can still follow the directions in the EW-ST-2E to NCM300 conversation linked above? I think the gentleman in the YouTube video had not had his EW-ST-2E control board previously altered.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.