Flashing Lights

Post your questions and comments here.
cstruven

Flashing Lights

Post by cstruven »

The red and green open and closed lights on one of the motors, a MA-ND4, in my system blink continuously. What does this mean
Pcyrana

Re: Flashing Lights

Post by Pcyrana »

Those flashing lights that you see on the MA-ND4 are due to a failed ASIC circuit that prevents the motor from knowing what position it is in. This problem can go away at any time and will not affect the operation of your motor, besides the fact that you will have no visual indication to see whether the motor is in the open or closed position. You can replace the motor at any time as long as it is still under the five year warranty.

Patrick
crash6423

Post by crash6423 »

I have the same problem, should I change the motor, it is about five years old? Is it 100% the motor or something else?

Thank you
crash6423

Post by crash6423 »

My MA-ND4 is blinking from green to red non-stop

I have the same problem, should I change the motor, it is about five years old? Is it 100% the motor or something else?

Thank you
mingo

Post by mingo »

My home was built around 5 years ago, how do I know if the motor is still under warrentee?
Paul Z.

Post by Paul Z. »

The flashing of the lights is caused by the circuit which operates only the light, the problem is caused by a bad electric diode, which allows the current to go in one direction, the diode is allowing the current to go back and forth causing the light to flash, the actuator will open and close correctly. The problem will go away, if not we will warranty the actuator through a wholesaler. We do not deal direct with customers.