correct control panel for multi speed control

Post your questions and comments here.
John

correct control panel for multi speed control

Post by John »

I have a three season porch in which I would like to add cooling to during moderately warm periods of time. The home is in Massachusetts and the porch has glass windows around its perimeter. The cooling system for the house has a 3 ton system, and through calculations for the porch , with all its glass , facing S.E. has a heat gain of an additional 2 tons on the hottest of days. There is a supplemental system for the porch,however it creates a noisy environment.
What I would like to do for the periods of time when it is not excessively hot is to increase the speed of the air handler blower motor through the switching of the motor speed taps on the constant velocity blower motor and simultaneously open motorized dampers on a supply and return duct to the porch dumping the extra cfm into the porch.
I would appreciate which control panel you would recommend along with any other comments or suggestions.
Thank you,John
Eric K.

Re: correct control panel for multi speed control

Post by Eric K. »

John,

Your application may be a bit more involved than just adding a control panel. Please contact me at the number below to discuss your application in greater detail.

Eric