NCM 300

Post your questions and comments here.
ackergeorge

NCM 300

Post by ackergeorge »

I have Emerson Wi-Fi thermostats, attached to the ECM 300. I have the control board wired to the digital humidity control of an Aprilia 500.
My issue is the humidifier is only injecting water when the thermostats are satisfied, and zones are closing. One of your Reponses referred to a connection called HUM on the control board. I see no such connection on the NCM 300.The digital control is wired as the diagram shows, as far as I can tell. How do I wire the thermostats to control humidity?
Steven W.

Re: NCM 300

Post by Steven W. »

You are going to need to get in touch with Emerson. That thermostat is not one of my products.
Steven R. Weisneck
Technical Engineer
Tel: (732) 446-3110 Ext. #461
www.ewccontrols.com
sweisneck@ewccontrols.com
ackergeorge

Re: NCM 300

Post by ackergeorge »

Forget what specific thermostat. Just a smart thermostat, that can control humidity. The NCM 300 I have interfaces with an Aprilia 500,Humidifier with a digital control mod.60. Wired as shown in their instructions, as far as I can tell. Problem is it only injects water after thermostats are satisfied for heat. Last minute until blower shuts off. What do I need that I do not have? The NCM is connected to an air handler, not a furnace. Heat supplied by wall mount on demand system. You have refered to "HUM" ports in other answers, Where are these?