Ultra Zone damper control

Post your questions and comments here.
bobkopeck

Ultra Zone damper control

Post by bobkopeck »

Help! I have an Ultra Zone unit with 2 zones. Zone 1 works fine, but zone 2 is not working working with zone 2 thermostat. Its seems to be following what the the zone 1 stat does. The zone 2 stat will fire up the furnace but will not open the damper door. Any ideas ?
Eric K.

Re: Ultra Zone damper control

Post by Eric K. »

What Models of Zone Control Panel and Zone dampers do you have installed? The best thing would be to call us while you are on location so we can help you troubleshoot to determine and hopefully resolving the issue you are experiencing. Please have a multi-meter and small screw driver handy when you call. You can reach us at the number and hours below.

Eric
bobkopeck

Post by bobkopeck »

bobkopeck wrote:Help! I have an Ultra Zone unit with 2 zones. Zone 1 works fine, but zone 2 is not working working with zone 2 thermostat. Its seems to be following what the the zone 1 stat does. The zone 2 stat will fire up the furnace but will not open the damper door. Any ideas ?
Hi Eric, thanks for the quick reply. The control panel is a EWC-ST-2C and as far as the damper model, I can't seem to find anything on the dampers them selfs but they do have blue covers over the motors. If this is not enough info. I will do like you said and call in. Thanks for any help you can give. Bob
Eric K.

Post by Eric K. »

Based on the information you've given me, it sounds as if your damper motor actuator for Zone 2 may have failed.

Call me when you have the opportunity and I will help you trouble shoot the motor actuator.

Eric