EWC Controls, Inc. Policy Statements
Last updated: 6/4/2018
EWC Controls, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.ewccontrols.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive when you communicate with our company.
When you contact us to help you with a problem, we may collect personal information about you. We collect and use only the information necessary to respond to your concerns and conduct technical support. In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
When do we collect personal information?
When you contact us…
• to order publications or obtain product specifications
• to obtain redress or to request technical support.
When we contact you…
• to ask if you will participate in a consumer survey.
• to provide information on technical support.
• to provide information on new product releases
When we contact others…
• to collect information about the product(s) in your home or building.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data. We will only use this information to determine the effectiveness of our site. We do not sell this information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Where does your information go?
Within EWC Controls…
• we use consumer information to further our advancements in product development.
• our contractors use your information when they perform certain services, such as installing or troubleshooting products installed in your home or building, processing redress claims, or fulfilling your order for publications.
• we work with our partners to investigate product use, coordinate information and technical support.
To Data Analysis Providers
• we use third party companies to determine the effectiveness of our customer service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Linking Policy and Disclaimer
This website contains hypertext links to information created and maintained by other organizations. These links are provided for your convenience. EWC Controls does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information or privacy policies posted on the sites to which we link. Further, links to particular items in hypertext do not reflect their importance and should not be considered an endorsement of the organizations sponsoring the sites, the views expressed on the sites, or the products or services offered on the sites.
If you have any questions about any of our policies, please contact us.